The Company is committed to maintaining high standards of corporate governance and remain committed to cultivate and exhibit, collectively and individually, characteristics of integrity, competence, responsibility, accountability, fairness and transparency.
RDC Property Group is committed to providing superior service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy environment. It is also committed to minimising potential impact on the environment. RDC Property Group will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental laws and regulations in addition to adhering to environmental best practices in all work that it does.
RDC Property Group will:
- Consider environmental concerns and impacts in all its decision making and activities.
- Promote environmental awareness among all its relevant stakeholders and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Educate and inform all its relevant stakeholders about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled or recyclable products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical, suitable and sustainable.
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable.
- Take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when hazardous materials are used, stored and disposed of.
- Purchase and use environmentally responsible products accordingly.
- Communicate its environmental commitment to clients and the public as well as encourage them to support it.
- Endeavour to continually improve its environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing its environmental policy in light of its current and planned future activities.